The Wholesome Goodness of Superfoods!
The grasses your dog or cat is seeking out may contain some nutritional value that your companions are needing, but typical yard grass can be harmfully fertilized and chemically sprayed and is not recommended as a substitute for organically grown grass and greens.
Grass contains an abundant source of fiber or roughage, and since grass is a living green food it contains phytonutrients and is high in potassium and also chlorophyll. Grasses are also a a good source of digestive enzymes. Your companions could be instinctually seeking out selective grasses to make up for vital nutrients that they’re currently not getting in their diet.
The Most Nutrient Dense Superfood Available!
Green Mush™ is an extremely potent and comprehensive array of nature’s most nutritive and cleansing superfoods. The ingredients – an amazing combination of green algae, sea vegetables, green grasses, and other superfoods – are dried at a low temperature to retain life force, enzymes, and maximum nutrient value. Green Mush™ contains thousands of phytonutrients, vitamins, minerals, trace minerals, antioxidants, proteins, and amino acids. These nutrients are entirely bioavailable because they are exactly as they occur in nature: the ingredients are whole plant foods. Nutrient assimilation is further aided by a digestive enzyme blend and probiotics.
100% Whole Food Nutrients
• Vitamins • Minerals • Protein • Enzymes • Probiotics • Phytochemicals • Chlorophyll • Antioxidants
Nutritional Support for…
Healthy Immune System
Fully Absorbable/No Toxicity
Ingredients: 100% Pesticide free/Wildcrafted or TruGanic™
• Nettle Leaf • Carob Pod • Whole Leaf Wheat Grass • Shavegrass (Horsetail) • Burdock Root • Alfalfa Leaf Juice • Ginger Root • Nopal Cactus
• Spirulina Manna™ • Broken Cell Wall Chlorella Manna™
Wildcrafted Aquatic Vegetables:
• Icelandic Kelp • Nova Scotia Dulse
Enzymes (optimum absorption, cleansing plus):
• Protease • Alpha Galactosidase • Amylase • Cellulase • Lipase • Bromelain • Papain
• Lactobacillus plantarum • Lactobacillius paracasei • Lactobacillus rhamnosus • Lactobacillus salivarius • Streptococcus thermophilus • Lactobacillus bulgaricus
Green Mush is healthy and nutritious
for the small companion too!
Guinea pigs, Bunnies, Chinchilla's, Hamsters and Rats love it!
Mix Green Mush with mashed banana, or organic unsweetened applesauce (avoid high sugar content foods with your Chins, we suggest Green Mush diluted with natural spring water for their delicate digestion).