For Pets and the People Who Love Them: Sovereign Silver PETS Products
A BRIEF HISTORY OF SILVER
Silver, which occurs naturally in mushrooms, whole grains, water, and mammalian milk,
has been used for centuries to safeguard health for humans and animals.
• The ancient cultures of Egypt, Greece, Macedonia,
Phoenicia and Rome all relied on silver to keep them well.
• Around 400 BC, Hippocrates, the father of medicine,
taught that silver supports healing processes.
• During the Middle Ages, upper-class Europeans gave silver
spoons as christening presents to help the newborn ward
off illness. This is where the phrase “born with a silver
spoon” comes from.
• In America’s Old West, it was common practice to drop
silver coins into drinking water barrels.
• As recently as the 1930s, colloidal silver was the preferred
choice of physicians for empowering the immune system and
supporting the body’s innate healing processes.
• NASA uses silver in the water purification systems
of the space shuttle and the International Space Station.
• Following three years of research and development,
Natural Immunogenics introduced Sovereign Silver in 1999,
representing the most significant breakthrough in colloidal
technology in the last 100+ years.